** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ufc175

Re: Ufc175 I like the value about Matt Mitrione beating Stefan Struve. Mitrione is coming in on the back of a KO win over Shawn Jordan in March and Struve hasn't fought since March 2013 due to heart (valve) problems and hasn't won since Sept 2012. Although he's been back in training a while I feel he will still suffer ring rust and give Mitrione chance to benefit and finish him. Matt Mitrione to win 7/5 @ Skybet

Re: Ufc175 Good luck to the pair of you. No bets for me as cant find much in the prices yet. any thoughts on why Alex Caceres is being thrown under the bus against Faber. A good up and coming fighter but why pitch him in here way to early ?

Re: Ufc175 Faber is def schooling him tonight. Not going mad but I fully expect faber to finish and 4/6 for a sub or Ko looks value even at that price as id imagine it to happen around 70% 75% of the time. Just seems a silly time for him to take this fight. Man against boy. 1pt for me 4/6 is with PP. Will be up watching live will anyone be about on here or twitter ?