Winamax information

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 1973

I withdrew €715, which was worth £572 that day (£569 today). In my bank today, appeared £556.03. There's no middle man, as you'll remember Winamax makes a big thing about verifying and dealing directly with your bank account. So whether it's them, or some international transfer thing, you can expect a hefty charge to be applied for doing pretty much no work whatsoever. I bank with Lloyds, which I must mention, as it might be on them.

Re: Winamax information Useful reminder, thanks for posting, hate it when these things happen. I used to have a hefty fee levied by Barclays (£1.50+small % i think) whenever I deposited or withdrew $ from Stars, until I realised you could tick "deposit in £" etc. Think it's pretty standard for banks to charge an exchange fee these days especially on the so called free banking accounts. Should appear as such on your statement if it is your bank charging. Had no dealings with Winamax except for donking around with the freeroll Euros, but aware that most companies add a small margin on current spot prices to cover themselves against the volatility of daily exchanges.