Flat Racing > Tuesday July 1st

Hamilton 2:45 I had the Ruth Carr trained Look On By as the favourite on my tissue so I had a few quid on at the available 6/1. The 4 year old gelding won over course and distance off a mark of 52 last month and is only up 4 pounds so should still remain competitive. The horse he beat that day, Vosne Romanee has since gone on to win and then finished 2nd in a better race off a much higher mark so I think that form could turn out to be reasonable. Ruth is in great form at the moment so I am hopeful of another big run. Look On By WIN @ 6/1 Bet365

Re: Flat Racing > Tuesday July 1st 2.45 Hamilton - 1pt win Dhaular Dhar @ 9/1 (BetVictor) Hasn't won for a while but is likely to give his running and conditions suit this afternoon. Likes good ground and a mile is ideal with hopefully a half-decent gallop to aim at. He usually comes home to decent effect so the quicker they go up front the better. The testing finish here is suitable and he's twice run well here this season already. Was only beaten 4l in a much higher grade from out of the handicap last time out (drops from 0-80 into a 0-60 here) and after a long run of being ridden by more inexperienced riders, Graham Lee jumps back aboard and hopefully that will signify how big a chance this one has today for a yard in good form.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.