Perth June 8th

Perth 2.45 JAGUAR F-TYPE HANDICAP CHASE (CLASS 3) Killeenmore @ 9/4 (w/Betway) I think this will be more of a case of how many and which races where Gordon Elliot will have winners, Won here last month over 3 miles, dropping down in trip this time but cannot see this being any issue for this gelding who is coming from a yard who has a fantastic strike rate at this track.

Re: Perth June 8th June 3.20 STEWART MILNE HUNTERS MEADOW NOVICES´ HANDICAP HURDLE (CLASS 4) Carthaginian E/W @ 14/1 (888Sport) Tailed off on his last 4 starts but has Graham Watters taking a useful 5lbs off and could see him sneaking into a place, Definetley Better @ 4/1 (W/Betway) Looks to have strong form on his C&D LTO 2nd and could easily go one better in this weak contest, Raifetiri E/W @ 33/1 (W/Betvictor) I think this one is over priced if confidently ridden and can stay just off the pace could easily cause a upset. 3.50 FUGRO SUBSEA SERVICES NOVICES´ CHASE (for the Silver Cup) (CLASS 4) Orsippus @ 2/1 (W/Paddypower) Looks on paper to be a two horse race between him and the Gordon Elliotts Midnight Game, Orsippus ran a welcoming Chase debut and could improve past his 3rd LTO and Danny Cook could stear him home. 4.25 RANGE ROVER CITY OF PERTH GOLD CUP HANDICAP CHASE(for the City of Perth Gold Cup) (CLASS 2) Guess Again E/W @ 13/2 (W/Stanjames) Won a strong race LTO @ Wincanton and could improve again in this trappy gold cup, Hold Em Cowboy @ 9/2 (W/Stanjames) Another danger from the Elliott yard and should be the main danger to my original selection and could hose up with a clear round of jumping.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.