Flat Racing > Saturday June 7th

Epsom Downs 4:00 - Investec Derby(Group 1) (1) 1m4f 10yds True Story gets the vote of confidence for me at the prices and I personally think the available 12/1 is far too big a price. He was as short as 4/1 for this race before his last run where to be fair he was disappointing behind The Grey Gatsby. However, that form received a massive boost last time out when the Kevin Ryan horse landed a Group 1 comfortably in France. Kieren Fallon is the perfect jockey for the horse and he has a nice pitch in Stall 1 so he should get into a nice settled rhythm. I was blown away with his Listed win at Newmarket and if he can produce that sort of form here I can't see him out of the first three home. True Story - 1 Point each-way @ 12/1 Sky Bet Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/epsom-derby-betting-true-story-to-land-the-most-prestigious-race-on-the-planet

Re: Flat Racing > Saturday June 7th Epsom Downs 1:35 - Investec Out Of The Ordinary Stakes(HANDICAP) (2) 1m2f 18yds The value lies with Lyn Valley in my opinion and I had him down as a 10/1 shot on my tissue so I am more than happy to stake a small each-way investment. Adam Kirby is riding out of his skin at the moment, I thought his ride on French Navy at Epsom today was out of the top drawer and no doubt he will ride this horse with confidence. Mark Johnston has three horses in the race and he is a hard man to figure out so that is a worry but this horse has conditions to suit tomorrow. I can forgive his latest run at Haydock which was on quite testing ground and his best form is on better ground. He finished ahead of tomorrow's favourite Yenhaab at Newmarket when they met so he must have solid each-way claims. Lyn Valley - 1 Point each-way @ 18/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/investec-handicap-betting-lyn-valley-to-be-the-best-of-the-mark-johnston-trio

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.