Flat Racing > Saturday May 31st

Haydock 2:05 - Pinnacle Stakes(Group 3) (1) 1m3f 200yds Moment In Time has been the subject of plenty of market support this evening and I can see why as she loves it here and she won this very race last year. She has a record of 2-1-2 here from three runs and ran with credit in Meydan last time out so she will certainly be fit. I had Khione tipped up on the column a couple of weeks ago but she never landed a blow in the Yorkshire Cup, finishing 9th. I am interested in the John Gosden pairing here, more so the outsider who is overpriced for me. Frankie Dettori has been riding out of his skin of late and Freedom's Light should still have plenty of more improvement in her after an eye-catching run last time out. Freedom's Light - 1 Point each-way @ 20/1 Coral! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/haydock-pinnacle-stakes-betting-frankie-dettori-to-get-a-good-tune-out-of-freedom-s-light

Re: Flat Racing > Saturday May 31st 1.50 York – Sirius Prospect 1pt win @ 7/2 (BOG BetVictor) & Dutch Rose 0.25pt Win @ 12/1 (BOG BetVictor) I think SIRIUS PROSPECT has an excellent chance of landing the spoils in the opener. The 6yo gelding has won twice over C&D including one listed event on Soft and is 103011 on the Knavesmire overall. Has won twice off today’s mark so should go very close if in the mood. I’m also having a small saver on DUTCH ROSE who is 3/3 at York and has plenty in her favour and looks a real danger to the main selection. 2.50 York – Even Stevens 0.5pts E/W @ 25/1 (BOG Bet365) & Body and Soul 0.5pts E/W @ 16/1 (BOG Bet365) As the betting suggests, this looks a wide open contest so am taking two against the field at what I think look very backable odds. EVEN STEVENS is the first selection and the 6yo has placed on 7/9 occasions when running in Cl2+ events at 5f. The ground is a concern but he has won and placed on heavy, and when taking Matthew Hopkins’ claim into account, is on a very attractive mark. I also like the look of BODY AND SOUL who I think will be suited by the drop back to 5f and has plenty in her favour to give her a big each way chance. One could argue that her form has been ropey since winning here last June, but in her 4 subsequent runs, she did very well to finish third at Nottingham in a listed event, was out of her depth twice (in Group races), and was coming off a break in her other race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.