Jorvik's Betting Book

Hello all, Contained herein will be a list of all my horseracing bets. I've had a bit of a sabbatical, got a bit of a betting bank together and am ready to go afresh. I will keep an up to date P/L and will endevaour to provide my reasoning with all selections. This will be a 'warts and all' thread, so despite the fact I tend to focus on flat and AW sprints, I will be looking to see if any improvements can be made anywhere. First selections as soon as something takes my fancy. Cheers. :) Edit: Will keep this page updated with P/L ... [TABLE=width: 220]

[TR] [TD=colspan: 2]11 June 2014[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bets[/TD] [TD]12[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Winners (Win & E/W)[/TD] [TD]2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Placed (E/W)[/TD] [TD]2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Total Staked (pts)[/TD] [TD]12.25[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Overall P/L (pts)[/TD] [TD]+0.40[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Strike Rate (Win only)[/TD] [TD]16.7%[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Yield[/TD] [TD]3.3%[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Jorvik's Betting Book Been a little while in coming, but have finally got the first selection up on the blog, and it comes in the ‘lucky’ last at Kempton this evening … 9.15 Kempton – Rouge Nuage 0.5pt E/W @ 9/1 (BOG BetVictor) I like the look of Conrad Allen 4yo chestnut can go well at what I think is a decent price in the 9.15 at Kempton. He won a maiden at Wolverhampton on his 2nd start and is a consistent type on the AW, finishing in 3143 on his 4 starts on sand. I believe his run LTO can be ignored as this was in a much hotter race andover 1m2f which I don’t think suits. Tonight’s drop back to 1m should see an improvement and he looks to have a good each way chance. One obvious worry is he hasn’t been seen on the racecourse for almost a year, but he did finish 3rd on his debut back in 2012 when running very green.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.