Need advice on betting system

Hi, I have create my own system using some of the example online. Basically my predictions are on 1X2. And i have a hit rate of 58%(84 hits out of 143 predictions). But my odds selection vary differently. And i need help on what kind of staking plan i need to use to profit in long term. And my predictions comes from all leagues matches thats available on Bet365. I create a rating for home team and away team based on their past 25 matches. I really some advice from the senior punters and experience punters. Do u think my system would provide profit in long term? What are the best staking plan that i need to use? Thanks n6rv1y9jnei2d9mjnbr8v8jn9wa1ijndv14z8j

Re: Need advice on betting system You need to test the various staking plans against your results to see which would have netted you the greatest profit. However this only gives you past performance, it doesn't guarantee future results. Especially as 143 predictions is a very small sample size. I would compare level stakes staking plan with level profit staking plan first. Then if you are calculating your edge, compare with Kelly.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.