Flat Racing Sunday May 11th

3.55 Leopardstown Geoffrey Chaucer 2/1 SktBat BOG
Geoffrey Chaucer has the best form in the race winning a Group 2 up the Curragh last year to follow up his victory in a maiden here. Although he has to shoulder a group 2 penalty here he should prove up to the task. With the exception of Australia he is the next best in the pecking order for the Derby and should again account for Altruistic who finished 3rd in the Racing Post Trophy. Fascinating Rock won a maiden here and then followed up at Navan in a listed contest. But these horses are very different and at his current price you would be better off investing your money in sedatives. O Brien has a great record in this and expect him to uphold it.
10 Points win Geoffrey Chaucer 2/1 SkyBet BOG

Re: Flat Racing Sunday May 11th Leopardstown 2:55 With Dandy Boy out of the race, Brendan Bracken is the most interesting runner for me at the prices. I can very easily forgive his two poor runs in Meydan of late, I am sure he was sent out there just to keep fit and that fitness should mean he could have en edge over the rest of the field today. He ran very well on his only run at Leopardstown where he finished 2nd over course and distance in Listed company last year. He won a Group 3 at the Curragh comfortably last year over the mile and I think I will never forget his awesome display when winning the Galway Mile by nearly 9 lengths. If he is back on song, he is the horse to beat. Brendan Bracken WIN @ 7/1 Bet Victor

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.