BBOTD > Monday May 5th

Curragh 5:25 I think 7/1 is a ridiculous price for Tahaany to win this race personally. The talented Chris Hayes, a good friend of mine, is on board tomorrow and he is quietly confident of a big run. The 3 year old filly won impressively at Leopardstown in a maiden last July and she battled on bravely in horrible conditions to get up at Cork in a three runner race on heavy ground. She is a better horse on better ground and the 7f should be ideal. Dermot Weld also has the favourite in the race but I don't think there should be that much of a difference between the prices. Tahaany WIN @ 7/1 Paddy Power

Re: BBOTD > Monday May 5th 2.00 Bath - Diamond Vine EW @ 14/1 Bet365 Big risk backing this horse to win only as he only has 4 wins from 75 starts but he does have another 16 placed efforts. He very rarely runs over 5f and he is probably better over 6f but he does have a CD win to his name. He handles quick ground and he will be finishing fast over this CD. He has plenty of good form at this track so he clearly goes well here. The trainer's horses are running well at big prices without winning so I am hopeful this one can maybe run into a place at the very least. He is well handicapped on 48 but hasn't managed to take advantage yet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.