National Hunt Racing > Saturday May 3rd

Punchestown 4:20 - Aes Champion Four Year Old Hurdle(Grade 1) 2m If you are a form backer, you will have to look no further than Tiger Roll who had Kentucky Hyden, Guitar Pete, Royal Irish Hussar, Lindenhurst, Plinth, Adriana Des Mottes and Abyssial all behind in the Triumph Hurdle at Cheltenham a few weeks ago. The Eddie O'Grady trained Kitten Rock is an interesting outsider after finishing a close 2nd to Ivan Grozny at Fairyhouse not too long ago. The 4 year old gelding showed good determination in the final strides and looks like he could have more to offer. I am happy enough to stake 2 points on Abbyssial here who surely has more to offer than what we have seen to date after falling early in the Triumph. Abbyssial - 2 Points WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 - Register for a £200 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/punchestown-4-year-old-hurdle-betting-abbyssial-can-recover-well-from-triumph-fall

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday May 3rd Punchestown 4:55 - Palmerstown House Pat Taaffe Handicap Chase(Grade B) 3m1f Chartreaux is the only horse in the field that has won a race last time out and Tom Scudamore takes the ride for the Tom George horse. He hosed up over this trip at Sandown on soft ground last time out and surprisingly has only gone up 3 pounds in the weights which gives him every chance once more. The worry for the horse is the ground though, I have always seen him to be a soft/heavy ground horse. Barry Geraghty takes the ride on Heaney for Tom Taaffe and this horse was running on very late to finish 6th in the Irish National last week. It is a longshot but I have put a few quid on Rubert who is running off a really low weight and I think the step up in trip will suit. I had a saver on Prince De Beauchene who travelled well for a long way at Aintree. Rubert - 1 Point each-way @ 40/1 Bet Victor - Register for a Free £100 Bet! Prince De Beauchene - 1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Ladbrokes - Register for a Free £50 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/pat-taaffe-handicap-chase-betting-rubert-has-been-given-a-chance-by-the-handicapper

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.