** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tomorrows Bets

Well then, just been studying abit of form before I hit the sack, and ive picked what I believe to be some good value selections, and hopefully a few winners. crossfingers.gif 2.10 Red Heaven, is well regarded by the Loder boys, and with Jamie Spencer not being able to do 8-2, Ryan Moore has been drafted in as an able pilot, the loder lads reckon this to be near group class, and are expecting a big run tomorrow, however the fanshawe runner Buster Hyvonnen caught my eye on debut when flashing home very late to just get beat (Head on total) by the ever improving Party Boss. I reckon it would be worth doing a Reverse Forecast on the two, and a win single on each. 3.10 Moscow Flyer his odds won't be pretty, but with the level of quality in this field, he should get round in a canter, and assert to the line, with plenty in hand. The biggest danger on bare form looks to be the improving Mister McGoldrick, whos improved in leaps and bounds this year, and there could still be some improvement, will be suited to Aintree, and ran a creditable third here last time behind Well Chief, Le Roi Miguel could be thereabouts if on a going day, and the remainder of the field look to be on the downgrade. However Moscow Flyer simply cannot and should not lose this. 4.20 Bewleys Berry represents massive value at the RP price of 7/1. He is a lightly raced sort who won well in a weakish Grade 2 3m novice at Doncaster in January, looking a real stayer; hampered and unlucky to fall at Cheltenham last time; top connections have done tremendously well with their novices this season. Can beat these if getting luck in running, and definatley will stay, Gold Medalist looks the danger horse to me, but at 7/1 you cannot complain with that, and so Im going to back 3pts E/W and 1pt Win. 4.55 Zetas River all the stats mark this up as a winner, and going on previous years, this also stands out like the winner, won last time out coming from a long way back to get up, this horse definatley has alot of improvement left in it, and David Johnson will do anything within his power to ensure the 100 winner mark for an Owner is passed, and this should get him one closer to that milestone.