Flat Racing > Saturday May 3rd

Newmarket 3:50 - Qipco 2000 Guineas Stakes(Group 1) (1) 1m Australia has been hyped up by the Aidan O'Brien yard as being the real deal and he will have his chance to prove that tomorrow in this very hot race. The 3 year old son of Galileo won a Group 3 at Leopardstown by 6 lengths when last seen and is open to a lot of progress. If this race turns into a battle then the one that could take full advantage is the Richard Hannon trained Toormore in the hands of Richard Hughes. This unbeaten colt stayed on really well in the closing stages to beat The Grey Gatsby over course and distance last time out. I think Outstrip is the value in the race for me personally though, if he runs up to his best he won't be far away here. Outstrip - 1 Point each-way @ 28/1 Stan James - Register for a £10 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/qipco-2-000-guineas-betting-outstrip-should-be-able-to-outrun-his-big-price-tag

Re: Flat Racing > Saturday May 3rd Newmarket 2:40 - Pearl Bloodstock Palace House Stakes(Group 3) (1) 5f Sole Power and Pearl Secret are the joint favourites at the moment at 4/1 and there is no doubt Sole Power could be very hard to beat if he comes here and shows his best. He should be very fit after a couple of runs in Dubai recently and with Ryan Moore on his back for the first time he should be seen to his best. He will be held up and will charge home late and fast as per usual so things will have to drop right for him. David Barron rates Pearl Secret very highly and he finished 3rd behind Sole Power in the King's Stand Stakes last June. He does look a bit short in the market for me though. I am quite happy to back Justineo here, if he gets a soft lead he will be very hard to catch. Justineo - 1 Point each-way @ 14/1 Ladbrokes - Register for a Free £50 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/palace-house-stakes-betting-justineo-has-an-electric-turn-of-foot-when-on-song

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.