BBOTD Saturday 3rd May

2.05 Newmarket - Niceofyoutotellme 1pt win @ 16/1 Hills Nice competitive handicap to start the day and I do like one in here. Niceofyoutotellme returns from 218 days off the track but I feel this is the best time to catch this horse. In the last 2 seasons this horses best form has come on his first 2 starts of the season. In 2012 he finished 2nd on his return to action pulling 10 lengths clear of the 3rd horse before winning next time up. Last season he won on his return and followed that with a very good win against Nabucco who went to improve massively throughout the season. His form tailed off on his last 3 starts but a break may have just freshened him up and he could go well here with conditions to suit. He has already won at the track over further and he handles fast ground. Ralph Beckett has his horses in good form with 14 of his last 22 runners finishing in the first 3 with 5 of them winning. Jim Crowley is a jockey I like and he too is in good form. I think this horse has a good chance and granted he gets luck in running he should be finishing fast.

Re: BBOTD Saturday 3rd May Newmarket 3:50 - Qipco 2000 Guineas Stakes(Group 1) (1) 1m Australia has been hyped up by the Aidan O'Brien yard as being the real deal and he will have his chance to prove that tomorrow in this very hot race. The 3 year old son of Galileo won a Group 3 at Leopardstown by 6 lengths when last seen and is open to a lot of progress. If this race turns into a battle then the one that could take full advantage is the Richard Hannon trained Toormore in the hands of Richard Hughes. This unbeaten colt stayed on really well in the closing stages to beat The Grey Gatsby over course and distance last time out. I think Outstrip is the value in the race for me personally though, if he runs up to his best he won't be far away here. Outstrip WIN @ 28/1 Stan James - Register for a £10 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/qipco-2-000-guineas-betting-outstrip-should-be-able-to-outrun-his-big-price-tag

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.