profit after 3rd double 110.7 units

Hi GuysI came across a system on Punters Lounge about 10 years ago which involved backing correct scores instead of the home team win market. For instance if you backed Arsenal last Tuesday £10 at 1.25 your return would be £12.50, 3-0 would have paid out 1.76 By backing1-0,2-0,3-0,2-1,3-1 in the correct score you can more than double or even treble the odds My strategy is to find home teams whose odds are between 1.25 and 1.5. The betfair marketmust be live and plenty of liquidity in the correct score market Teams like Liverpool will be not considered as they score goals for fun and also leak goalsBets will be placed on Betfair using£2 and possible a £2 bet on the over 4.5 market in play. This bet will be place as keep bet in play at 6.0 so if no goals are scored in the first 15 -20 minutes the bet should be taken and that will give a break even bet if the home team wins and score is anything over 4.5 goals so 3-2 will be covered but not 4-0If the bet wins then I will use the winnings for the second leg of the double, possibly later the same day or the following dayArsenal fit the criteria for the first bet I have placed bets in the market already some of thebets haven't been matched hoping that these will be taken by SundayCorrect score all bets £2 1-0 11.0 2-0 8.0 2-1 11.0 3-0 9.6 3-1 12.0 A keep bet as been place in the over 4.5 market for £2 at 6.0 odds at the moment are 4.2 which should be taken if no goals are scored in the first 10 15 minutes The average odds are 1.95 so the double will pay on average 3.50 or a maximum of 4.9 minimum of 2.4 if you take the maximum stake of £12 into consideration Although the end of the season is upon us this strategy might useful for the world cup Starting bank of 200 will be used and not more than 12 points will be placed on the 1st leg of the double ie £10 for the correct score market and maybe £2 in running in the over 4.5 market

Re: Time delay correct score double system Ok I found a bet this morning that fits the criteria so Arsenal will have the stakes adjusted if the 1st selection is a winner Leicester v Doncaster £2 on 1-0 10.0 £2.5 2-0 9.6 £2.5 2-1 9.6 £2 3-0 14.0 £2 3-1 13.5 Odds range are from 1.7 to 2.5 The only rules in this method are 1. Odds must be between 1.25 and 1.5 2. The average profit should be above 2.0 in the correct score market 3 The over 4.5 inplay keep bet is used as a cover in case there a goal festival in the second half and only used at my discretion

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.