National Hunt Racing > Friday May 2nd

Punchestown 4:20 - Aon Novice Handicap Chase(Grade A) 2m5f In what looks a very competitive handicap, Sizing Gold heads the market at around the 7/1 mark for Henry De Bromhead. He finished 6th behind Taquin Du Seuil at Cheltenham last time out and looks a very interesting runner making his handicap debut tomorrow off 137. I had Some Tikket backed when he won last time out in the hands of Barry Geraghty and the man in form Davy Russell takes the mount this time round. Davy had three winners and a place on Thursday so that has to be a positive for this horses backers. I think that although Balnaslow has not been that impressive on the eye that Willie Mullins will have him at his peak tomorrow and I am expecting a very big run. Balnaslow - 2 Points WIN @ 8/1 888Sport - Register for a Free £88 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/aon-novice-handicap-chase-betting-balnaslow-to-give-ruby-a-better-day-tomorrow

Re: National Hunt Racing > Friday May 2nd Punchestown 4:55 - Seaniemac.com European Breeders Fund Mares Handicap Chase(Grade C) 2m5f Tony McCoy takes the mount on Nadiya De La Vega here for one of the Henderson trio in the JP McManus colours. The 8 year old mare was staying on dourly in the closing stages behind Une Artiste at Fairyhouse last time out and is entitled to plenty of respect tomorrow. She's Got Grit is seeking three wins in a row here for Terence O'Brien in the hands of the very talented young jockey Adrian Heskin. She beat Orpheus Valley at Navan last time out and that horse went on to win the Guinness Handicap Chase here at the festival on Wednesday. I am pretty happy with my bet on Utopie Des Bordes, if she takes well to the fences she should be pretty hard to beat. Utopie Des Bordes - 3 Points WIN @ 4/1 Coral - Bet £5 Get £20 Free Bet! Burn And Turn - 1 Point WIN @ 7/1 Bet365 - Register for a Free £200 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/mares-handicap-chase-betting-utopie-des-bordes-to-strike-for-the-in-form-henderson

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.