BBOTD > Tuesday April 29th

Punchestown 5:30 - Boylesports.com Champion Chase(Grade 1) 2m I was very disappointed with Twinlight when he ran a shocker behind Days Hotel at Naas and I would find it hard to back him for this with that race in my mind. Baily Green has plenty of ability but is a quirky horse and although he is more than capable I think he comes with a lot of risks attached. I thought Days Hotel was far too big a price here personally. Paul Carberry is booked to ride and although he looks the stable second string, he battered Twinlight at Naas in February. He loves it here at Punchestown with a record of 4-1-1-3 at the track and his poor run in the Melling Chase can be forgiven as it was over much too far. Dropping back to 2 miles he has an each-way chance at 25/1. Days Hotel WIN @ 25/1 Bet Victor - Register for a Free £100 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/boylesports-champion-chase-days-hotel-can-be-forgiven-his-run-at-aintree

Re: BBOTD > Tuesday April 29th 3.35 Yarmouth Horsted Keynes could be anything winnign 3 from 5, all over this tip last win came off 83, last seen finishing 3rd off 89 same mark as today that race may have come too soon. Yard going great guns at present and went well fresh last year but price doesn’t offer any value. Mabait finished the season winning 2 handicaps at Newmarket over a mile, slight concern this trip might be on the sharp these days and record fresh in recent seasons poor. Swiss Cross gets to race off a much lower mark back on turf and has the form on the grass to go well, disappointing last couple starts needs to bounce back. Tellovoi is the interesting one for me if this doesn’t come too soon, his stamina looked stretch in a very strong race at Haydock at the weekend over a mile and this drop to 7f may assist him again off the same mark under same jockey. For a 6 yr old he hasn’t stood much racing and may yet have more to offer. He could also get an extremely soft lead in this with no other confirmed front runners and around Yarmouth horses from the front can often do well. 1pt win Tellovoi 11/2 coral

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.