National Hunt Racing > Tuesday April 29th

Punchestown 5:30 - Boylesports.com Champion Chase(Grade 1) 2m I was very disappointed with Twinlight when he ran a shocker behind Days Hotel at Naas and I would find it hard to back him for this with that race in my mind. Baily Green has plenty of ability but is a quirky horse and although he is more than capable I think he comes with a lot of risks attached. I thought Days Hotel was far too big a price here personally. Paul Carberry is booked to ride and although he looks the stable second string, he battered Twinlight at Naas in February. He loves it here at Punchestown with a record of 4-1-1-3 at the track and his poor run in the Melling Chase can be forgiven as it was over much too far. Dropping back to 2 miles he has an each-way chance at 25/1. Days Hotel - 1 Point each-way @ 25/1 Bet Victor - Register for a Free £100 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/boylesports-champion-chase-days-hotel-can-be-forgiven-his-run-at-aintree

Re: National Hunt Racing > Tuesday April 29th Punchestown 6:40 - Growise Champion Novice Chase(Grade 1) 3m1f Morning Assembly is the current favourite to land this competitive Grade 1. He finished 3rd behind O'Faolains Boy in the RSA Chase last time out and a repeat should see him bang there again tomorrow. He also has a stunning record at Punchestown (4 wins from 5 runs) which included beating Don Cossack here in a Grade 2 last November. Ballycasey has to be respected here but it could be significant that Ruby prefers Djakadam over him for such a big race. I have had a decent sized bet on Djakadam, I think he is open to a lot of improvement, he is getting plenty of weight from his rivals, has a top jockey on board for a trainer that cleans up at Punchestown. Djakadam - 4 Points WIN @ 3/1 Bet Victor - Register for a Free £100 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/champion-novice-chase-betting-djakadam-to-continue-ruby-s-success-at-punchestown

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.