How to play the turn?

courtneylagman

NL Holdem $0.5(BB) BB ($56.2) UTG ($30.63) HJ ($50) CO ($16.15) HERO ($84.24) Dealt to Hero 9:heart: J:heart: UTG Folds , HJ Folds , CO Folds , HERO Raises To $1.5 , BB Calls $1 Flop ($2.5) J:diamond: 2:heart: T:club: BB Checks , HERO Bets $2 , BB Calls $2 Turn ($6.5) J:diamond: 2:heart: T:club: 5:heart: BB Checks , HERO Bets $4 , BB Raises To $16 , HERO Calls $12 River ($38.5) J:diamond: 2:heart: T:club: 5:heart: 7:diamond: BB Bets $36.7 (all-in), HERO Calls $36.7 Opponent is an aggressive regular 24/21. Do you shove or just fold the turn?

• 4 weeks later...

Re: How to play the turn? I like the second barrel, but once he CRs I would fold. You're not beating much, and even if you improve you can't be sure you're improving to the best hand. I would think his most likely holding here is a flopped set or top 2 pair. The only sort of hand I can put him on that you're beating on the turn is something like KhQh, but even that's got a ton of equity against your TPMK. I'm never calling the river btw.