** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aintree in running

Not normally a visitor to this part of PL so sorry if this thread isn't the done thing. As i am plonked in front of the computer and the telly i thought it would be fun to get a wee bit banter going as the afternoon unfolds. I will start by wondering how Rule Supreme can be so short a price as 5/2 on a flat track like Aintree when it didn't have a turn of foot at Cheltenham?:unsure Personally i think Westender could run them ragged but it has drifter from 4's to 11/2 at Bet365 so i am a wee bit worried. Anybody out there any thoughts?

Re: Aintree in running Is it me or do those BBC presenters ask the most idiotic questions ever? Complete bunch of morons!:@ Rishi persad to G Lee "How are you feeling after that crashing fall I saw you limping away are you 100% fit now"? DOH!!!! G Lee real response Naw I'm not you tw*t. Now Fcuk off!

Re: Aintree in running I have gone for Cerium to turn the tables on Faasal in the next. To be honest it is simply a case of going with the Aintree form reversing that of Cheltenham which happens so often. Not a confident bet but what the hell i am having fun.

Re: Aintree in running Nah its shut yer eyes and get the pin out. I'll be having a wee dabble on NEVER COMPROMISE supposedly Irelands best hunter chaser comes from a good stable and the jock isnt too bad. Small stakes only though. Willster

Re: Aintree in running Stuck £1 on every horse, there are 7 worses at under 25/1, all rest are above. as high as 100/1. It's this type of race, random! Hopefully fav won't do much, i'd accept a £4 loss if a 25/1 came in, got a feeling it might be a 33/1 or 66/1 tho! Best of luck