BBOTD > Sunday April 20th

Fairyhouse 4:40 - Powers Gold Cup(Grade 1) 2m4f Maybe it is because of the jockey bookings but there is no way Mozoltov should be as big as 6/1 with Bet365 for this race in my opinion. I watched this horse win at Naas at long odds on in February and he very nearly fell at the first fence. He certainly is not the best of jumpers but in a four runner race he should have a bit of room which will help his cause. He was entitled to win last time out at Navan, going off a 4/7 shot, but he dug in late on and got the job done just doing enough. He has won every time he has run in a small field which is a statistic I quite like, Davy Russell is on board and he is on the crest of a wave at the moment so I think this horse is value tomorrow. Mozoltov - 2 Points WIN @ 6/1 Bet365 - Plus a £200 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/powers-gold-cup-betting-mozoltov-is-far-too-big-a-price-to-ignore--6-1

Re: BBOTD > Sunday April 20th 15.35 Musselburgh: Entihaa @ 11/1 Bet365 Entihaa made a big impression last time ou at Newcastle on his seasonal reappearance. He travelled pretty well, even though he was a bit slowly into stride at the start, but got no in-running luck whatsoever. He was locked on the inside when the field approached the home straight and he tried desperately to get out there but found himself only short of room when he tried. Finally around 2f out he got a gap, but at that point the eventual winner and 2nd were long gone. Entihaa stayed on extremely well though, cutting back a huge deficit and finished 3rd. This runs suggests that he wouldn't mind a step up in trip, and his sire is a good stamina influence, so to try him over 2m doesn't look stupid. He has a nice mark in fact he won of this mark last year a class 4 Handicap over 12f at Thirsk. Only real question mark is the ground for me tomorrow Could be bit too quick. But let's find out. He is a nice price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.