National Hunt Racing > Sunday April 20th

Fairyhouse 4:40 - Powers Gold Cup(Grade 1) 2m4f Maybe it is because of the jockey bookings but there is no way Mozoltov should be as big as 6/1 with Bet365 for this race in my opinion. I watched this horse win at Naas at long odds on in February and he very nearly fell at the first fence. He certainly is not the best of jumpers but in a four runner race he should have a bit of room which will help his cause. He was entitled to win last time out at Navan, going off a 4/7 shot, but he dug in late on and got the job done just doing enough. He has won every time he has run in a small field which is a statistic I quite like, Davy Russell is on board and he is on the crest of a wave at the moment so I think this horse is value tomorrow. Mozoltov - 2 Points WIN @ 6/1 Bet365 - Plus a £200 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/powers-gold-cup-betting-mozoltov-is-far-too-big-a-price-to-ignore--6-1

Re: National Hunt Racing > Sunday April 20th Fairyhouse 4:10 - I.n.h. Stallion Owners European Breeders Fund Novice Handicap Hurdle Series Final(Grade B) 3m Noel Meade had a very decent Cheltenham for a change, he normally does terribly when he sends a horse over, so it would suggest that his horses must be in decent order. That would make the lightly raced Wounded Warrior a big player here tomorrow in the hands of Paul Carberry. The 5 year old won two races at Navan at the turn of the year and he looks very interesting coming into a handicap for the very first time. The JP McManus owned Off The Charts is seeking a hat-trick here but will have to overcome a 9 pound hike in the weights. Although he is favourite for this handicap, The King Of Brega looks a very progressive animal and I think he will take the world of beating tomorrow. The King Of Brega - 3 Points WIN @ 5/1 Stan James - Plus a £10 Free Bet! Wicklow Gold - 1 Point WIN @ 14/1 Sky Bet - Plus a £30 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/fairyhouse-handicap-hurdle-betting-all-bow-down-and-hail-the-king-of-brega

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.