BBOTD > Wednesday April 16th

Re: BBOTD > Wednesday April 16th Cheltenham 3:50 - Wooden Spoon Charity Silver Trophy Chase(LIMITED HANDICAP) (Grade 2) (1) 2m5f The Philip Hobbs trained Persian Snow is a very interesting runner here on the back of a fine 6th in the Festival Handicap Chase last month. He bolted up at Warwick before he went to the festival and a mark of 138 should not be beyond him. Astracad is always a horse that I would never dream of place laying as he nearly always runs a decent race but for win purposes he is normally one I tend to swerve due to his quirks and this might also stretch him. The Paul Nicholls yard have been back doing ok of late and Pacha Du Polder is well capable of putting in a big run tomorrow too. I think the clear value of the race is the David Pipe trained Wetak though who caught the eye here last month and is open to progress. Wetak WIN @ 12/1 Bet Victor - Also Get a £100 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/silver-trophy-chase-preview-wetak-caught-the-eye-in-the-byrne-group-plate

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.