Football High-Low System

I want to proof a system that, using 25% of your total bank, place a selection on Over/Under 2.5 goals in a football match. I will be looking for good odds and hopefully this system will be a success. By the way, this system is NOT TESTED so beware. Starting bank will be 50 pts and i will be banking points at regular intervals in order to make a definate profit (after all a streak of losers would wipe your account balance) On with the system. :hope

Re: Football High-Low System Good luck with the system mate, but one thing is puzzling me... if you've staked 12.5 @1.8 on the wigan match, shouldn't you have a 9.5 profit (assuming 5% commission)? i.e. 12.5*0.8*0.95=9.5 that way your bank would be 59.5 not 58.88?

Re: Football High-Low System A little tip for you. It worked on Ezboard, unsure if it works here. After typing up your table, go here http://p079.ezboard.com/fcooltipsntricksfrm9.showMessage?topicID=9.topic enter the whole coding into the box and then click the remove carriages button. Then copy and paste the new coding into your post. This should remove the huge gap you're getting at the top of your posts.