BBOTD Wednesday 2nd

4.15 Wincanton - Invicta Lake EW @ 11/1 BetVictor Invicta Lake has been backed already for this and I do think he has an excellent chance. He has already defeated Henryville who is the favourite for this race back in November. I think the drying ground is in his favour and he is already a CD winner. I think the drop back in trip from 3m is also a plus and Suzy Smith has 2 winners from 10 runners at the track.

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 2nd Wincanton 2:45 I like the way Warren Greatrex horses have been running lately, he had 5 or 6 winners in March and the stable has hit a bit of form. This is his only runner of the day tomorrow and I find it interesting that he has acquired Tony McCoy to ride the horse. The Champ has a bit of a holiday in Dubai the past few days so he should be feeling good tomorrow. Anyways this horse Kettlewell won at Wolverhampton on the flat over 1m4f in January and has had a couple of more runs on the flat so the horse won't be lacking for fitness. This horse beat the John Ferguson trained New Years Eve by 10 lengths at Stratford at the back end of last year and that horse competed in a Grade 3 last time out and won better class than this Class 4 tomorrow so that piece of form looks very good indeed. I think if he shows that form he could prove very hard to beat tomorrow. Kettlewell WIN @ 9/2 Bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.