Johnny Murtagh a buzzer boy?

This issue is big in the US at the moment, as many will be aware about, but now the first European jockey is accused of having used a buzzer (small electro shocker jockeys use in a finish to make the horse run faster) in a race: "BHA seek to identify mystery object handed to jockey Murtagh at Royal Ascot The BHA will seek to identify a mystery object handled by jockey Johnny Murtagh in the aftermath of Sole Power winning last year’s King’s Stand Stakes at Royal Ascot. Murtagh appears to exchange the object with Sarah Lynam, daughter of winning trainer Eddie Lynam amid the joyous celebrations in the winner’s enclosure after Sole Power’s triumph at the summer’s most prestigious meeting. It has been caught on film and posted on the online site YouTube. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/racing/article-2589471/BHA-seek-identify-mystery-object-handed-jockey-Johnny-Murtagh-Ascot.html The video footage looks indeed a bit dodgy to be honest, but the quality is so poor, it's hard to say what it really is, even though in the close up later in the video it seems like to be something with cords or so:

I think nothing will emerge from this investigation, though, because it's simply impossible to tell on the evidence of this footage. And I really hope it's nothing about it anyway. Johnny Murtagh was am amazing jockey he always came a across a fair sportsman to me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.