BBOTD > Thursday March 13th

Cheltenham 2:40 - Ryanair Chase(Festival) (Grade 1) (1) 2m5f The value in the race for me is the Willie Mullins trained Boston Bob who looks a very backable price at 10/1. The 9 year old gelding was desperately unlucky in the RSA Chase last year when he fell and with the Mullins yard in such fine form this week he has to be respected. He finished 2nd in the Albert Bartlett two years ago so clearly goes well here at Cheltenham and he will appreciate the hill more than most. BOSTON BOB - 1 Point WIN @ 10/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/ryanair-chase-preview-boston-bob-to-use-his-stamina-going-up-the-hill

Re: BBOTD > Thursday March 13th C4.00 Sew on Target e/w 33/1 Sportingbet I seem to remember backing this one earlier in the season when it was given a quiet ride and thinking afterwards that it might be being aimed at a big Festival handicap. Hopefully I was right and this is the race ! The horse gets in here off a feather weight of 10-3 and Brendan Powell is booked who has already bagged a winner this week. The horse won its last outing which suggests it's being brought along nicely to peak here - the low handicap mark has been allocated, now it's just a simple case of beating 23 other rivals on the track !

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.