BBOTD > Wednesday March 12th

Re: BBOTD > Wednesday March 12th Betvictor Queen Mother Champion Chase(Grade 1) (1) 2m Sire De Grugy is the worthy favourite but this is a hot race and I think he is a bit short for a horse that has never won around Cheltenham. There is a slight possibility he is more suited to a flat track but time will tell. Captain Conan has always jumped out to me as a horse to stay away from, he doesn't seem to have that class about him in his races and for all he is highly talented he just is not for me here. Arvika Ligeonniere is a very classy horse but I can't place faith in him as he was pulled up in the Arkle last year. I have put a small each-way bet on Wishful Thinking, he loves it here at Cheltenham and wasn't disgraced behind Sprinter Sacre last year so I think he has the ability to snatch a place. Wishful Thinking WIN @ 25/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/queen-mother-champion-chase-preview-let-us-hope-for-some-wishful-thinking

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.