PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

Jezza

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Desperate to get onto this thread the best I can offer is that I won a freeroll in April on Sporting Odds - no cash but tickets to the first day of the first Test Match v Bangladesh :eyes at Lords in May (2 tickets). No fancy screen prints but I can offer a copy email (I decided to reject the $50 offer and we were told on the day that other people had paid £500 per person as included breakfast, lunch, tea and all drinks !) : ps. can someone confirm how to take a screen print in case the need arises ! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Walton" Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:00 PM Subject: SportingOdds Poker Freeroll > Dear Duncan, > > Congratulations on winning last night's SportingOdds Poker freeroll. > > You won a pair of VIP tickets to the 1st Test at Lord's. > > If for any reason you can't claim these tickets then I will give you $50 > instead. If you would like to claim them then please reply to this e-mail > with your delivery address. > > Kind regards, > > Ben Walton > Poker Room Manager > SportingOdds

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Well done Gaf. Won't affect my PB, and a bit of a mystery to myself really (can take a digital photo if someone wants). Got in from work about 10 mins ago and there was a package waiting for me. I opened it up and there was an offical WPT tournament set inside! Looks well nice but couldn't remember any bonuses (and I did'nt buy it) so gave WPT a ring - excellent customer service by the way. Apparently I came 5th in a tournament where 1st prize was entry to a WPT event and 4 runners up received the poker set which is valued at $150. I explained I couldn't remember entering the tournament but they insisted I won it fair and square. Pity it wasn't the first prize, but home games are now on at mine:D

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread icon_clap.gificon_clap.gif :nana :cow PokerStars Tournament #14704585, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 126 players Total Prize Pool: $3910.00 Target Tournament #14407693 Buy-In: $215.00 18 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started - 2005/11/10 - 11:15:00 (ET) Dear bizzybone24, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #14407693 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #14407693 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with $215.00 Tournament dollars. Tournament dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tournaments.html for more details. Congratulations! Thank you for participating.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread You're welcome - Christmas Party sounds a top idea to me! Everyone in the Newcastle area, we'll have to get something sorted for a "live" game. Had a go last night just to get used to the chips and that. My poker face is hopeless and that was just with two of my mates who can't even play poker - I had to explain the rules as we were going!:rollin I couldn't help but bursting into a big smile - no matter what hand I had!Topnotch - next time you are in toon? Tufty - whenever u like, we'll get something sorted.:hope

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread PokerStars Tournament #14969924, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $15.00/$1.00 9 players Total Prize Pool: $135.00 Tournament started - 2005/11/11 - 11:18:41 (ET) Dear bizzybone24, You finished the tournament in 1st place. A $67.50 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Congratulations! Thank you for participating.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

You're welcome - Christmas Party sounds a top idea to me! Everyone in the Newcastle area' date=' we'll have to get something sorted for a "live" game. Had a go last night just to get used to the chips and that. My poker face is hopeless and that was just with two of my mates who can't even play poker [/quote'] What is your carpet like Doddsy :tongue2 ? Nice winnings there Wayniac. Keep scraping them small once and evenually booooooom...:ok

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread My first final round in the Ladbrokes turbo ladder (I'm "cellardoor"). I had phenomenal luck with the cards (for a long period every third hand seemed to be AK or a big pair), and think I probably should have done even better. Still, beats my personal best by a bit! ladder9rn.jpg

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

My first final round in the Ladbrokes turbo ladder (I'm "cellardoor"). I had phenomenal luck with the cards (for a long period every third hand seemed to be AK or a big pair), and think I probably should have done even better. Still, beats my personal best by a bit!
Not bragging this time, but I played my second final round yesterday, and my phenomenal luck with pocket cards continued. This time, literally every hand I got was pocket aces ... ... I called an all-in, and was out on the very first hand to three sevens. If I'd paid $150 cash to enter, I'd have been very p***ed off, but somehow the fact it was "only" tokens softened the blow. Not sure why: they're still worth $150.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Sure does count - well done :clap :clap :clap Now I just need to decide on a nice round Euro:Dollar exchange rate to use (I used $2 = £1 - unrealistic I know, but easy....) Hmmmm........think I'll keep it really simple and say $1=€1