BBOTD 17th Feb

chris34

4.15 Wolverhampton I Confess has made a comeback from a lengthy absent with 2 modest runs recently in seller and claimer this altogether tougher back in handicap, has atleast dropped to 3lb below last winning mark and always been better on AW but probably best watched again today. Honey Of A Kitten does regularly pop up at larger prices and is another to drop below his last winning mark by 2lb. Can be a bit keen at times so will need to settle. Yourinthewill has struggled with handicaps recently and is avoidable. Arabian Heights has shown nothing on 2 recent runs at Southwell they can be excused but has struggled to beat a rival for some time now and too risky. This mark looks too high for Outlaw Torn and a very inexperienced apprentice takes the ride. Kindlelight Storm won an apprentice handicap last time out over this CD, 6lb higher today tougher and that race hasn’t worked out that well neither. Attain finally got the well deserved win in an amateur handicap last time out, 8lb rise tough having had plenty of chances off lower marks. It might be worth taking a chance on handicap debutant Colour My World who improved last time out in a 3 runner maiden, hard to take that form literally but opening mark of 64 looks fair if running anything like that again, yard also had several runners run well recently. 1pt win Colour My World 5/1 hills

Re: BBOTD 17th Feb Wolverhampton 4:45 The Stuart Williams trained Doctor Parkes looks an interesting contender here at the prices in my opinion. Eyeshields are now tried for the very first time and he is now down to a very winnable mark of 85. He is still lightly raced on the All-weather, this will be his 6th run on the surface but he won over course and distance on all-weather debut in December 2012 off only 1 pound lower. He ran a decent race last time out at Southwell when 5th of 11 behind Silken Express off a mark of 88 and he is now 3 pounds lower coming back to a course he prefers. This is Stuart Williams' only runner of the day and his yard is on fire at the moment with 4 winners from his last 9 runners. Doctor Parkes WIN @ 11/1 Paddy Power

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.