National Hunt Racing > Saturday February 15th

Aidymac

Ascot 3:50 - Betfair Ascot Chase (Grade 1) It will be interesting to see how Hunt Ball runs after several months in the United States of America and the much loved horse is now trained by Nicky Henderson. I will be surprised if the master trained can't get a tune out of him eventually and although tomorrow might not be his day he is certainly a horse to keep a close eye on. Riverside Theatre is a talented horse, no question, but he is not a horse I can place much faith in as he spends most of his races off the bridle. He should be staying on well late in the day though so if he stays in contention he has to have a chance. The clear value in the race for me though is the Paul Nicholls trained Rolling Aces who has a lot of potential and hopefully he can give Captain Chris something to think about. Rolling Aces - 2 Points WIN @ 7/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/betfair-ascot-chase-betting-rolling-aces-can-put-it-up-to-captain-chris

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday February 15th Haydock 2:55 - Betfred Grand National Trial (Handicap Chase) (Grade 3) Across The Bay is likely to go well for Donald McCain and Jason Maguire but in the end the weight might just catch him out. There has been some market support for the Jonjo O'Neill trained Merry King but in my opinion he has to improve to turn the form around with Wychwoods Brook but you cannot rule out anything Tony McCoy rides. The David Pipe trained Our Father looks an interesting contender but he could have stamina concerns over this trip. The Paul Nicholls trained Hawkes Point is lightly raced over fences but he looks too short in the market for me. All in all I think the value is with the improving Wychwoods Brook who will relish the trip and conditions. Wychwoods Brook - 2 Points WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/betfred-grand-national-trial-wychwoods-brook-is-going-in-the-right-direction

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.