What can you do with £1

PirlosBeard

Hey guys. Starting a challenge here for a bit of fun, basically I start with £1 and see how far it gets me. Using bet365 at the moment. Bank: £1 CA Penapolense vs SÃO Bernardo SP *IN PLAY* - 45 mins CA Penapolense DRAW NO BET @ 1.11 SAO Bernardo have had a man sent off and Penapolense are all over them, would like to go for the outright win but Bernardo are decent away and it isn't out the realms of possibility they could hold on for a draw.

Re: What can you do with £1 Took there time there but they all count. Bank: £1.12 (Not quite sure why it's not £1.11 but can't complain) Atletico Nacional vs Alianza Petrolera *IN PLAY* - 29 mins (1 - 0) Atletico Nacional to win @ 1.11 Atleltico are an unstoppable force at home and look very comfortable 1 nil up in this game, expect them to win easily.

Re: What can you do with £1 Sailed in with Atletico Nacional winning 5 - 1 Bank: £1.25 Stake: £0.25 Lanus vs Caracas *IN PLAY* - 61 min Draw @ 2.4 Been a very cagey game so far and Lanus already have a 2 - 0 lead from the first league and so don't need to bust a gut and we all know the Argies love a 0 - 0

Re: What can you do with £1 And of course the Caracas goal keeper lets a tame shot under his body 10 minutes later to wipe out the nights profits, if you can call 25p profits :rollin Will stick with the all in *certain* bets for the foreseeable future and slowly build up the bank. Nothing else I like the look of tonight so I'll restart tomorrow. Bank: £1.00

Re: What can you do with £1 Ok back to square one. Bank: £1.00 Ajman vs Al Jazira - KO 13:20 Al Jazira DRAW NO BET @ 1.25 A tale of polar opposites, Ajman sitting on the bottom of the table on 6 points with Al Jazira sitting in third on 32. Al Jazira need a win here to leap frog Al Shabab into second place and keep the pressure on Al Ahli who play later. Ajman are in terrible form and have not won at home since October whilst Al Jazira are great away and have not lost away since April.

• 2 weeks later...