Poker Player Magazine Tour 2014 Satellite Thread

teaulc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Poker Player Magazine Tour 2014 Satellite Thread :ok Have added to diary, plus the other 2 games which are currently visible in the Sky poker lobby. Another £5.50 rebuy 16th Sept 1 seat gtd Freeroll 9th Sept 2 seats gtd. Buy-in games are listed as £5 + 50p fee but rebuys and add on are £5.50, so not sure whether Sky are charging the fee on these or the full amount will be added to prize pool.

Re: Poker Player Magazine Tour 2014 Satellite Thread I think that might be a misprint in the mag. Far as I know all games on SkyPoker are in £. The previous buy-in PPT qualifier was also £5.50. They seem to have messed up slightly as the tournament is also completely open to join but is supposed to be password protected - I'm ot sure if this is a good or bad thing really, there's nothing added to the prizepool so there's no value lost and more people might generate more seats. I'm pretty sure the last one was not unlimited rebuys either!

Re: Poker Player Magazine Tour 2014 Satellite Thread

I think that might be a misprint in the mag. Far as I know all games on SkyPoker are in £. The previous buy-in PPT qualifier was also £5.50. They seem to have messed up slightly as the tournament is also completely open to join but is supposed to be password protected - I'm ot sure if this is a good or bad thing really, there's nothing added to the prizepool so there's no value lost and more people might generate more seats. I'm pretty sure the last one was not unlimited rebuys either!
Yes mag told me it was a misprint. Was surprised the tourny was not password protected. Not that it made any difference. Played like a moron running my AA into K4 2 pair.

Re: Poker Player Magazine Tour 2014 Satellite Thread Out of interest has anyone qualified through one of the Sky satellites for the PPT? I'm having real trouble with them trying to sort out using the token for the Manchester leg. Their customer service has always been decent before but they seem to have no idea what is going on with this. Spoken to 3 different people and they have not helped me out at all. best I've got so far is that I am registered for 'The poker player tour', I've tried explaining the tour consists of multiple legs but they just don't seem to get it.

Re: Poker Player Magazine Tour 2014 Satellite Thread email the guys @ ppmag, they will sort you out [email protected]

Out of interest has anyone qualified through one of the Sky satellites for the PPT? I'm having real trouble with them trying to sort out using the token for the Manchester leg. Their customer service has always been decent before but they seem to have no idea what is going on with this. Spoken to 3 different people and they have not helped me out at all. best I've got so far is that I am registered for 'The poker player tour'' date=' I've tried explaining the tour consists of multiple legs but they just don't seem to get it.[/quote']

Re: Poker Player Magazine Tour 2014 Satellite Thread

email the guys @ ppmag, they will sort you out [email protected]
I emailed the guys at PP mag with a screenshot that I won a seat I won and they seemed helpful as the Token doesn't show in my account! I am hoping they change the london leg date as I want to play in that one! They said I can even use the £110 value token wowards payment for th£220 entry fee :-)

• 1 month later...

Re: Poker Player Magazine Tour 2014 Satellite Thread Ever wish you'd not bothered? First of all lost my entire stack when some numpty open shoved inl level 2 with A5o and I called with QQ only to lose to a flush, and then when the add-on break came around, the tournament was broken and add-ons did not work. Not just me but affected at least someone else on my table. Just got the message - There’s been an error during your top-up attempt. Brilliant!! Got to be fair to Sky - went straight on lve chat and they refunded my entry straight away whilst tourney was still on. Well done them on quick resolution.