BBOTD Monday 3rd February

Lodge

3.10 - Wolverhampton - Wakeup Little Suzy 1pt @ 4/1 Skybet Wakeup Little Suzy goes back handicapping after a couple of runs in claimers. Marco Botti’s filly was fairly consistent off similar marks throughout last year and having been dropped a few lbs since her last run in a handicap run i fancy her to go well. Her best runs have incidentally come on her 2 runs at this track, when winning a C&D maiden in good style last March, and when a neck 2nd off a 2lb higher mark last October. Her 2 runs in recent claimers were both good, winning the first and then a close 4th last time out. This doesn’t look the strongest fillies handicap and is certainly easier than some of the races she was competing in last year so on a fair mark i’d be disappointed if she wasn’t bang there.

Re: BBOTD Monday 3rd February 15.10 Wolverhampton: Maggie Pink @ 7/2 Bet365 Two very decent performances from Maggie Pink in better class following her decisive win over course and distance in December in a similar race. She's only four pounds higher in the mark now and I feel she can win a race like this off that kind of mark. She was really good at Southwell in a hot class 4 Handicap where she set a rattling pace and finished a fine 3rd in the end. This form works out exceptionally well too. One week ago at Kempton she overcame a wide draw to take up the early lead setting a good pace once again. She tired badly inside the final furlong as a result but still held on as good as possibe. That was a strong race but she drops in class tomorrow and can go from pole position.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.