Software Racing System and Database

Klatuu

Hi Handicappers, I have an application I've built which uses DRF Formulator past performance data and imports it into a SQL database, queries that data and runs a few strategies on it to make selections for that race. I would like to build this with more strategies and ways to analyze races yet, I'm running up against limited data. I need to 1) get some more PP data, 2) get some results data and 3) want to build and test more strategies. I'm willing to work with those handicappers who have some both current and historical data and are interested in working on this. We can both work and share our information. I need past performance data and race results. If you have some DRF files or have some spreadsheets with DRF data please get in touch and mention this post and we can go from there. If we pool our data we can build a larger more useful set of race information. If you have other DRF past performance data also please let me know. I may be able to work with it as well. Klatuu

• 2 weeks later...