Tuesday 2:40 > Festival Handicap Chase

• 1 month later...

Re: Tuesday 2:40 > Festival Handicap Chase Baylis & Harding Affordable Luxury Handicap Chase(Grade 3) (1) 3m 110yds JP McManus has two horses running in this race and he is always a man to watch out for, especially when his money goes on a horse. Tony McCoy rides Alfie Sherrin who won this race in 2012 and there is no doubt he will have been trained for this race all year but I can't have him at the prices. The Jonjo O'Neill trained Holywell comes here in great form and although he is still only lightly raced over fences he has plenty of improvement still left in him and has to be feared. I have placed an each-way bet on The Package though who was placed in this race twice in the past and can go well fresh for a dangerous yard. I have also backed Pacha Du Polder each-way who looks too big a price considering the yard he hails from. The Package - 1 Point each-way @ 25/1 Bet Victor Pacha Du Polder - 1 Point each-way @ 33/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/festival-handicap-chase-preview-the-package--pacha-du-polder-the-each-way-value

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.