Omega Dubai Classic - January 30th to February 2nd

Crouch Potato

Both Tiger and Rory are set to line up this week in Dubai. After Woods' third round melt down in La Jolla and coming off a trans-atlantic flight I couldn't possibly entertain here him. Rory looks a deserved favourite but not in love with the odds. Alvaro Quiros @ 60 Betfair Quiros is a former winner here and has an all-round fantastic record in Dubai. He's struggled the past 2 years or so but I think he's been improving the last couple of months and it wouldn't surprise me to see him re-emerge soon. His length should be an asset here and the recent wave of success that the Spanish players have had could be a real boon for him as well. JB Hansen @ 1000 Betfair Probably just getting greedy now but I think this kid has a lot of talent and after his performance in Scotland last year I've had him down as one to look for in the future. Can't resist having a small nibble at these odds. In poor form right now but he was on a shocking run of results before Scotland too.

Re: Omega Dubai Classic - January 30th to February 2nd Tournament preview: 1pt ew R.Cabrera-Bello to win Dubai Desert Classic 28/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) Spanish golfers have a wonderful record around this golf course with no fewer than five previous winners coming from Spain and I like the look of one of those this week. That is Rafa Cabrera-Bello. It defies belief that he hasn’t won a tournament recently because he was fourth in Abu Dhabi and third last week and is hitting the ball lovely at the minute. He was second in greens in regulation last week and is in the top 10 on the tour in that stat which is good. He didn’t do a lot wrong last week other than run into a couple of monster final rounds from Garcia and Ilonen but he’s playing well enough to be back in the winners circle here in Dubai. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dubai-desert-classic-betting-rafa-cabrera-bello-can-convert-his-good-form-into-second-dubai-title

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.