BBOTD Thursday 16th

cpo

2.30 Meydan - Cat O'Mountain 1pt win @ 3/1 BetVictor Charlie Appleyby and Mickael Barzalona got off a to a flying start last Thursday and I am hoping for them to continue in great form this week. The one I fancy here is the favourite Cat O'Mountain who is 4 from 4 on an artificial surface. All of those wins have come at Kempton but he does appear to be very much on the upgrade. His latest win back in September came over this distance off a mark of 93. He did it comfortably that day to suggest there is plenty more improvement to come. He could be a real dark horse for bigger and better races later in the carnival. As for tomorrow he surely has to go extremely close from a good draw in 3. I will be disappointed if he doesn't win so fingers crossed.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 16th 7.00 - Wolverhampton - High Time Too 1pt @ 12/1 Coral I put this one in my nag me tracker after her last run, thinking she’d be worth a look nto if she was likely to get a decent pace to aim at and at big odds she’s probably worth a bet tomorrow. The 4yo filly got off the mark at this course over the extended mile in August and has held her form in 3 runs since. Her latest start came over 1m at Lingfield where she ran well enough, she finished very strongly in a race where nothing really came from off the pace and finished beaten just over 1L in 5th. She gets another go off the same mark and steps up in trip to the extended 9f at Wolverhampton. That should be no issue as she’s been placed over further and in-fact the way she stayed on last time suggests to me she probably need further than 1m. I’d also imagine that she’ll be fitter for her first run in over 3 months last month. Graham Lee takes over in the saddle from the injured Martin Dwyer, which is a positive in my eyes, as is the fact she's ran well on both her starts at this course. She is drawn fairly wide but i’d expect her to be dropped in anyway and hopefully come with a strong late run off the back of a decent pace.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.