No Red Cards....

Stribs

Hey. I've been looking at the 'Red card' market (Bet-at-home.com) which is 1.15 for 'No red card in the game'. I've only been looking at the Premiership, Championship and Scottish premiership. There are so few red cards in comparison to the amount of games (4 out of 30 games on Saturday), that I feel there is a chance of missing those red cards on a weekend and making some pennies. I added up each individuals players red and yellow cards points from http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/premier-league/suenderkartei/wettbewerb_GB1.html and have noted which teams are the least dirty. Noted when the least dirty teams are playing each other, making sure a ref who is not card happy is reffing and boom!! Winner. (Wouldnt it be nice if thats how it works!) 4 of these bets together add up to odds of 1.75. I'm going to start with £50 and hoping to get to around £400 (I want a PS4). This should need about 15 games not to have a red card in them. Starting this weekend coming up. Arsenal v Fulham (I dont think it comes under the fierce London derby that would see tough tackles) Manchester City v Cardiff Leeds v Leicester Hibs v St Mirren Thanks

Re: No Red Cards.... Great start! £50 now £87.45 We had a real scare in Scotland with 5 red cards within 6 games, but Hibs v St Mirren snuck through, as the system picked them out to be the least dirtiest teams. I'll add all the yellow and red cards from this weekend to see if any teams who were good picks now become reckless tacklers (St Johnstone 2 red cards is not going to help them ever get picked!) This week 8 red cards in 25 games, which I still feel is a good enough ratio to find the 17 games that aren't going to get red cards. I'll write out the ratings I have with the new points added, Dirtiest to least.... (1 point a yellow, 3 points for a 2 yellow red card, 5 for a straight red) Premiership: Sunderland - 51 Stoke - 55 West Ham - 49 Man Utd - 45 Aston Villa - 46 Swansea - 40 Newcastle - 43 Hull - 42 Tottenham - 42 Chelsea - 34 Evertpn - 37 Arsenal - 38 Southampton - 34 Man City - 36 West Brom - 36 Norwich - 37 C. Palace - 31 Fulham - 27 Liverpool - 24 Cardiff - 23 Championship: Blackpool - 76 Notts Forest - 61 Blackburn - 58 Middlesboro - 58 Millwall - 56 Barnsley - 48 Brighton - 48 Watford - 46 Yeovil - 50 Reading - 47 Bournemouth - 46 Wigan - 45 Sheffield Wed - 49 Charlton - 48 Huddersfield - 44 Derby - 43 Brmingham - 39 Bolton - 39 Leeds - 36 Doncaster - 33 Burnley - 32 Ipswich - 33 QPR - 30 Leicester - 32 Scottish Prem: Hearts - 64 Aberdeen - 47 Partick - 50 Motherwell - 45 Dundee - 45 Ross County - 55 Hibs - 43 Kilmarnock - 40 St Johnston - 52 Inverness - 37 St Mirren - 39 Celtic - 24 Theres a few other leagues i've found also have this market. I like the look of the Dutch and the German leagues, I can't be trusting the Spanish or Italian. Will get onto next weeks fixtures!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.