National Hunt Racing > Monday January 13th

Plumpton 1:30 I think Brandon Thomas is a massive price to land this contest at 10/1. Ran off a mark of 94 on his last run and now the handicapper has given him a mark of 81 for this race which is luidcrous, I will be very surprised if he cannot figure off this mark as he finished 3rd at Taunton off a mark of 100 two runs back. The horse is yet to win a race but now stepping back in trip he will never find a better opportunity in a weak race. He ran really well over 3m1f for a long way last time out, traded low in-running so the drop back by 1 mile is massively in his favour. Brandon Thomas WIN @ 10/1 Bet Victor

Re: National Hunt Racing > Monday January 13th 2.00 Plumpton Glenwood prince has a small sample of interesting sire stats here. Which are when dropping in grade off 11-12 in small fields the off spring are 5/7 6 place for a + 11.75lsp. The non placer was on good ground as well. When looking at the form our 2nd lto looks solid as the winner went and won again in a C3. Today we drop into a C5 hcp and look a worthy fav. 1/2 pt win 2.78 1.5pt place 1.7 330 I want to take on the fav with Royal native who is 3lb higher than our last win and still needs to show we act on this heavy going. Fav sire off spring have proven poor off this type of mark only 5% have won and this is a fair jump in the weights. My pick is a ew price who had a few of these in behind recently so at a price is the bet. 0.5pt win 13 0.5pt place 3.4

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.