BBOTD Monday 13th January

Lodge

3.50 - Lingfield - Compton 1pt @ 7/1 Coral I think that Compton looks an interesting runner and could well outclass this lot. Formally with Robert Cowell he won a handicap off a mark of 90 in October 2012 so off a mark of 75 he looks dangerously handicapped. He had a winless 2013 but was running off marks in the 90’s till late July and certainly didn’t disgrace himself. He’s unexposed on polytrack having had only 3 starts on the surface, but did show ability on the surface in 2 starts last Autumn. The Stuart Williams yard are in good order at the moment and i find it interesting George Baker is booked for the ride (2 from 4 in the past year). First time tongue tie goes on and off the back of a short break it wouldn’t surprise me if he makes a mockery of this mark in class 5 company.

Re: BBOTD Monday 13th January Lingfield 12.45 One way or Another, 5/1 Bet 365 Ran recently over 6f and I was really taken by the way he picked up after been checked in his run. Minimal effort he began to cruise by horses over an inadequate 6f. Adam Kirby is in the saddle. (must be considered a positive too). Fully believe that 1 mile is his optimum trip. He is also entered up for the 17th Jan and I believe connections want to get a win out of him while he is jumping out of his skin. I really consider this one a confident bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.