BBOTD > Saturday December 28th

Aidymac

Chepstow 2:35 - Coral Welsh Grand National (Handicap Chase) (Grade 3) This is a hugely competitive field tomorrow but I feel Highland Lodge should be favourite for this race given his latest run in the Hennessy. He will do his best to string the field out and if he gets a soft lead he could be extremely hard to pass. The horse I feel will give him most to do is Goonyella as Tom Dreaper has only ever ventured here once in the past and last time he did he landed the spoils in 2008. Highland Lodge WIN @ 10/1 Betfred

Re: BBOTD > Saturday December 28th 3.10 chepstow - frontier spirit win 16/1 corals NTD thought this one had place claims lto (pinch of salt i guess) and this one was pulled up over 2m6F at aintree and drops to 2m3 on heavy ground at chepstow today. beaten 18.5L on return from layoff in a listed race and usually runs really well fresh , only 2L behind Green Wizard who ran Green Flag to 9L and also had decent types in behind. hasnt ran over a trip this short since bumper days over 2miles but has ran well over 1f longer so trip doesnt seem too sharp. only 2lbs above last win and oddly enough record in dec is 2-1-2-2-1-P and handles the heavy ground forecasted.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.