Wanna get rich???????

Not so sure about the title but im gonna have a bloody good go!!!!!! I havent been around for a while as some of you may have noticed!!!!! I still pop my head in from time to time but im now off from work for a bit Im going to be a dad for the first time!!!!!!!:nana My mrs is almost ready to pop 40 weeks & 5 days to be precise. So i wanted to share with you a system i have been running for a while and wanted to run it "Live" for you guys to enjoy and follow. I obviously will be offline for a few days when the baby comes so there will be no selections but i will be back as i have spare time on my hands!!!! I hope the selections will be worth it and we can maybe make a bit of money out of it!!! Right.................... How it works!!!!!!!! I will be posting up E/W Lucky 15s eveyday based on my speed figures. There will be my main selections and also my 2nd choice selections. The races that will be apart of my Lucky 15s today will be; Catterick 12.10 - 1.40pm Selections 1 & 2 Fakenham 12.50 - 2.20pm Selections 1 & 2 Catterick 2.10 -2.40 & Fakenham 2.50 - 3.20pm Selections 1 & 2 Southwell 12.30, 1.30, 2.30 & 3.30pm Selections 1 & 2 These will comprise of 8 x 50p E/W Lucky 15s = £120 My Starting Bank will be £1500 I will be basing my results on 10% bonus on all winners & double the odds for One winner. Will be back around 9.30am with the selections!!!!! ( *NOTE* I know there will be WIN only races due to 4 runner fields whether its just the declared 4 or more runners but then non runners getting pulled out bringing the fields down that cannot be helped as i will usually be posting early so i cannot monitor non runners)

Re: Wanna get rich??????? I would beat these selections with a simplistic system I dug up a few years back. I blew the cob webs off this and the back-tested results were surprising. Rule 1. Back the number 4 horse in the 4th race of the day in each card. Feel free to adapt the system but remember, the simplest systems are generally the best. I will post details of other systems in due course. Good luck with the birth.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.