BBOTD > Wednesday December 11th

Aidymac

Re: BBOTD > Wednesday December 11th Kempton 6:40 Another very competitive field here but the horse that smacks of value to me is the Marco Botti trained Spifer who has the all-weather king Luke Morris on board. He is drawn in Stall 11 but that won't be too bad as he is nearly always held up in rear anyways but I expect him to come wide turning for home and try to run them down. He came there travelling very strongly over course and distance last time out but ended up finishing a close 5th to Shavansky annd he traded as low as 1.54 in-running. He runs off the same mark tomorrow so the 14/1 available looks far too big in my opinion. His record at Kempton reads 2-1-2-4-2-5 so he nearly always gives a good run here at Kempton. The horse that finished in 2nd place ahead of him last time out, Litigant, won at Wolverhampton a couple of days ago so the form has been franked. Spifer WIN @ 14/1 Bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.