Nelson Mandela Championship 11-14 Dec

kevshat

Re: Nelson Mandela Championship 11-14 Dec Every golfer in this field will do their utmost to win to put themselves down in the history books as the man that won the Nelson Mandela Championship the very week he died. I have gone for a Spaniard and a South African this week, firstly the talented young Spaniard Jorge Campillo who has yet to win but certainly has the game to win. He had a poor first round 73 in the Hong Kong Open last week but his last three rounds of 65, 69 & 69 really caught my eye. If he can come here and continue that sort of golf, he will certainly be in contention come Saturday. The other player I backed is a very frustrating man Darren Fichardt who I backed two weeks ago. That week he got himself up into a tie for 3rd and a few holes later he missed the cut so he can make the odd huge error. However, when he is on song and if he is on song he could win this tournament at his utter ease. He has 4 european tour wins to his name and being South African he will be playing with a lot of pride this week considering the circumstances. Jorge Campillo - 5 Points each-way @ 60/1 Spreadex Darren Fichardt - 5 Points each-way @ 20/1 Bet365 Season Total +55 Points

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.