Flat Racing Tuesday 3rd December

Lodge

Re: Flat Racing Tuesday 3rd December 5.10 - Wolverhampton - Reggie Bond @ 7/2 Paddypower Unlucky loser last time out and i'm fairly confident he'll gain compensation here. Well backed off the back of a break in a 0-55 classified race over C&D and only went down by a shd, took him a very long time to get a run though and i feel if he hadn't had traffic problems he would have won. The pair finished a couple of lengths clear and the form has worked well with 3rd placed Be Royale scoring twice in handicaps since. Effectively dropped 1lb for that last run too now back in a handicap and i feel he'll be hard to beat, still fairly unexposed a good AW jockey booked, and he should probably come on abit for that last run. heres my write up for his last run:

7.00 - Wolverhampton - Reggie Bond @ 7/1 Skybet Still a maiden after 7 runs, but Reggie Bond looks one of the more interesting runners in this weak contest. He was really well backed on his penultimate start over 7f at Lingfield and finished a staying on 3rd, he wasn't quite so good the next time back on turf but I think he'll fare better back on the aw. Looks fairly well in at the weights getting 3lb off the elder horses and having a very competent 3lb claimer in Willy T-D aboard. Providing his break has freshened him up I fancy him to go well.