New Seeker

Re: New Seeker norfolk the horse ran 5 times last season without winning with 4 runs at Ascot & 1 at Curragh. In the previous season won 3 good handicaps. Hopefully, his handicap mark has come down a bit as i think it was not weighted to win last season gpoin up 27lbs in the handicap from its first win. Running off 102/103 over 7f/1m it struggled a bit. Will be interesting to see what official rating it has now. The prob with the lincoln is the effect of the draw & therefore any antepost bet is a bit of a lottery albeit you can nick the price. There are some form lines with some of the other horses entered - Uhoomagoo finished in front of it at Ascot last July off 92, whereas NS was off 103. I was looking at Uhoomagoo from the Ryan stable as a possible winner of the race especially after it won its warm up race at Wolves on the AW last week stretching clear of Wessex. I wish you well with your bet. I will be looking at the flat in more depth over Easter & then starting a flat bet thread as i did last 2 years on PL.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.