List of freerolls

stereoman

Instead of piddling about with the FHM and Maxim tourneys (what are the chances to be honest?), here's a general list of proper freerolls and where you can play 'em: http://www.freerolls.net/ ....I'd play at the other sites but I've still got my money tied at Pacific Poker/888 (it's been a month and half at least and I still haven't played a hand! :rollin ) Generally I'm pissed off about how quick some of these freerolls can get filled such as William Hill's $500 and £500 weekend ones where they seem to start registering at around 9am but play at 2pm (all 1000 seats gone inside 30 minutes). For those who are likely to be up on Good Friday night/Saturday morning there's a $2000 freeroll over at BoDog for (ahem) users of Covers. I ain't ashamed to admit I post over there (I've had a go for a tourney for Wagerline users as well) but it's a fluke as to how I came across this one scheduled for 2:15am Friday 25th March. http://www.bodog.com/promotions/covers/poker-march.jsp

• 2 months later...

Re: List of freerolls Well I missed the boat with that FHM thing (one more tomorrow but I can't be bothered). Coral Eurobet's PartyPoker skin are having a WSOP freeroll where the winner gets a seat to the WSOP in July. Stars today at 7:30pm. I'll have a go.

Re: List of freerolls Betfred Poker I think is a skin of Absolute Poker (ain't too sure, never played on Absolute Poker though). Lots of freerolls ($100, $500, $1000) and strangely only 100 or so registered for each one. Not too bad but the software seems to 'stick' after a while if you're inactive so I've had to close the Betfred Poker program and then restart it again. There's one for $500 in 40 minutes time. http://www.betfred.com/poker/d.asp?show=poker_promotions

Re: List of freerolls Yep thanks a lot for pointing out the Betfred freerolls :ok. I played one today and came 3rd (behind Laidbackbloke who won :notworthy). SportingOdds do a $1000 freeroll every thursday which usually has 300-350 players (I came 12th in that tonight), but a $750 freeroll every day with only 200 players is pretty damn good. Hopefully they will be going on for a long time to come :D

Re: List of freerolls The $50,000 Daily Record Scottish Open Qualifier freeroll (Daily on Betfred at 8pm) is open to readers of the Daily Record - INCLUDING internet readers - they publish the password on their website (in the section Sports/Punters article entitled "Deal yourself in for $50,000 Betfred Open) - there are usually just over 100 entrants and first 3 places qualify - 21 Qualifiers so far - another 79 qualifiers to go....

Re: List of freerolls

Ill join ya stereoman, should be a laugh, never played Omaha either. Seems fairly similair to Texas Hold em except you get 4 hole cards and best 5 card hand MUST use 3 community cards and 2 hole cards.
Lol - I played in that last week - didn't have a clue how Omaha worked (and have only now discovered that it needs 3 CC and 2HC in your note!!) but somehow finished FOURTH - no idea how I managed that.....bit of a fudge job....

Re: List of freerolls

The $50' date='000 Daily Record Scottish Open Qualifier freeroll (Daily on Betfred at 8pm) is open to readers of the Daily Record - INCLUDING internet readers - they publish the password on their website (in the section Sports/Punters article entitled "Deal yourself in for $50,000 Betfred Open) - there are usually just over 100 entrants and first 3 places qualify - 21 Qualifiers so far - another 79 qualifiers to go....[/quote']I came in 6th place in the first one they had :@ But tonight (thanks to getting put out on my arse early from the PL freerole) I finished 3rd out of 202:dude :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana probably should have put this in the bragging thread :lol actually I think i will :tongue2

Re: List of freerolls Nice one Laidbackbloke :clap. I was "playing" the Daily Record freeroll at the same time as the PL freeroll earlier today. And by playing i mean looking at my cards every time I heard the Betfred software "beep" and going all in if I had anything remotely resembling a hand :lol. I was actually doing pretty well, and was in or around the top 5 or 10 for the first half of it, but eventually my luck ran out. I think you were at my table at the time I was knocked out. Once i'd had my good luck early on and got into the good position I was in, I should probably have started playing properly rather than continuing to play like a nutter, but I was focusing on the PL freeroll, and eventually my luck ran out (or transferred itself over to the PL game!). Hopefully i'll be able to play a few more of the qualifiers in the next few weeks and hopefully join you at the final tourney :ok