BBOTD > Thursday November 28th

Aidymac

Newbury 2:05 I genuinely do think that on paper this is a two horse race between the front two in the market and despite the good recent form of Paul Nicholls I am going to back Third Intention. I think he has looked that little bit better than Just A Par over their last few runs and his form behindDynaste has worked out extremely well with Dynaste now a solid Gold Cup contender. Third Intention - WIN @ 15/8 Coral Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/newbury-novice-chase-betting-third-intention-to-give-the-tizzard-s-another-nice-winner

Re: BBOTD > Thursday November 28th 2.40pm @ Newbury 'Grandad's Horse' 11/2 (PaddyP) I've lost count of the amount of times in the last few weeks i've seen form tying in with Grandad's Feckin Horse and it's proved mixed with some holding up the form and some not so much. Regardless this thing looks to have a good chance tomorrow. Got going too late last time and it's a positive for me that Noel Fehily is back up top who won on it the time before. Mainly the form stands up well and I expect this to go close here at a nice price. 1 point win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.