Wednesday Night Poker 27/11/13

teaulc

Re: Wednesday Night Poker 27/11/13 7.30pm: Everest - $11 PokerPlayer league.. 8/45.. Desperate cards, but I guess the guys getting them were just killing each other for me. :D +$36.50 7.30pm: Poker Stars - $5 hyper-turbo.. 588/1636.. Had Q/Q against a K/K, managed to suss it post-flop and stay in, but couldn't get back into it then. -$5.10 8.00pm: Winamax - €5.50 'Kill The People' (Celebrity Bounty).. 191/2215.. Scraped in. Given an easy ride lots of times when struggling. Don't think the Frenchies are the best somehow. Went out A/10, but A/K and A/Q were loitering. Oops. +€2.62/$3.56

Re: Wednesday Night Poker 27/11/13

William Hill Free Bet Freeroll (if they ever give me a token) Everest PPMag Prague Leg 4
You've just reminded me to opt in this week as I keep forgetting to so don't get my token. http://poker.williamhill.com/promotions/free-bet-freeroll/free-sports-bets/ Edit: Thought today was Tuesday so missed getting a token again.:\

Re: Wednesday Night Poker 27/11/13

7.30pm: Everest - $11 PokerPlayer league 7.30pm: Poker Stars - $5 speed 8.00pm: Winamax - €5 'Kill The People' (Celebrity Bounty) MAYBE --- 8.30pm: Betfred - Social League 9.00pm: Coral - £5 CORAL SATELLITE (CHRISTMAS CRACKER)
Any link or whats on offer on this winnamax bounty game ? Thks at work and unable to get on their site to check myself must be a work thing

Re: Wednesday Night Poker 27/11/13 out early of Everest, but enjoyed listening to the novice ranting when Hen's short stack defence beat their hand. Outplayed same player with KK vs AQ on Qxx board, sucked out on river All in pre then with AK vs AQ and Q on turn or river cant remember which. Outplayed people twice and won neither, but have no complaints. That's poker. Some get it, many dont. Good luck everyone still in.